Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hey there, if you or someone you know is considering listing a home in the spring….DON’T WAIT! There may be a flood of competition for your home by then.

Port Elgin is very short on listings NOW, possibly turning things into a prime sellers market. If your home is priced right, it should sell quickly!

As of January 22nd, there are approx a total of 17 “re-sale” homes available in Port Elgin. ONLY 17.Of those, only 1 is under 200,000; 8 are under $250,000; and only 2 are between $250,000 and $300,000

Make the right call! JASON STEELE – 519-377-2147

You want someone that is in the business FULL TIME (this is my career, not my summer hobby); someone that is DEDICATED, HONEST, DEPENDABLE, and works HARD….you want JASON STEELE on your side!

Check out all I have to offer in listing homes, on my website jasonsteele.ca or go to http://www.youtube.com/user/trumpyourfired and view some of the REAL virtual tours that I do for my listings. Not just some “fish eye” camera panning room shots, these are walkthrough narrative videos which are appealing to a buyer.

No comments: