Monday, June 4, 2012

testimonials

Recent testimonials from clients like you!

 

              Best of luck Jason .    It was you and not the office that made our choice of real estate companies .  S J Dawson

(on a recent email letting them know that I switched companies)

 

I had the pleasure of working with Jason on a recent home purchase in Southampton. Thanks to his hard work, diligence and patience, I am now moving in to my first home and could not be happier! I initially discovered Jason online where I found his website easy to navigate and his regular emails of listings allowed me to get to know the local area from out of town. When we met in person, I was impressed with his knowledge and positive attitude and knew that I was in highly competent hands. He is the sort of guy who does not simply tell you what you want to hear but instead listens and goes the extra mile in checking and double checking on important details and information pertaining to the sale.  He answered the questions I forgot to ask and was a calm and reliable voice in a process that can be both challenging and stressful. I found Jason easy to reach and very quick to respond to any and all concerns. I hope not to have to think about moving again any time soon but if I ever have any future real estate needs, I can relax knowing that I have a realtor with integrity and experience on my side. Thanks Jason!

AM Johnston, Southampton, On



 

Thank you so much,

Jason Steele - Broker

 

Would you feel comfortable introducing the people you care about to me, who need my help? 

The next time you are in a conversation with a friend, family member or neighbor and they

mention that they are looking for their first home, would you feel comfortable introducing, them to me? 

When you do notice a friend, family member or neighbor would you do three things?

1. Take out your cell phone

2. Look up my number

3. Call me immediately and we can talk about how you can introduce them to me.

 

 

Follow my BLOG for real estate information.

                

Jason Steele - Broker                          

Wilfred McIntee & Company LTD., Real Estate Brokerage

On the Sunny Shores of Lake Huron, Port Elgin, On.

519-377-2147 cell

http://www.jasonsteele.ca

http://www.youtube.com/trumpyourfired

http://www.facebook.com/portelginrealestate

 

Not intended to solicit persons/properties currently under contract with any other representative or brokerage.

 

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

 

 

 

No comments: