Choosing the Right REALTOR® is one of the first most important steps as a Home Buyer.
1) A REALTOR® can help you answer all of the questions and help you navigate through what can be a complicated business transaction. Start by finding REALTORS® in your city by using CREA’s handy search tool. Then, talk to some of them and compare their services. It’s important that you’re comfortable and confident with the agent you choose.
2) A REALTOR® will use various tools to try and find properties that meet your specifications. The most important is a local Board’s MLS® (Multiple Listing Service®) System. Your REALTOR® can quickly search through numerous properties available for sale in specific areas to find suitable listings; that is, houses that best match your needs, choice of neighbourhoods and price range. You can also view listings in Board MLS® Systems that are advertised on the national REALTOR.ca web site.
3) Committed to the REALTOR® Code: The code is the accepted standard of conduct for all real estate practitioners who are REALTORS®. It's your guarantee of professional conduct and the quality service. Read more about the REALTOR® Code.
4) REALTORS® attend home inspections to help you determine if this is in fact the right house for you.
5) Your REALTOR® obtains your well water samples and delivers them to the local health authority to be sure that accurate samples have been taken.
6) By signing a Buyers Representation Agreement, you know that your REALTOR® is committed to finding you a property that meets your needs through all channels, even private sales
These are just some of the reasons to use a trusted REALTOR®.
A Trusted source such as Jason Steele, your Real Estate Consultant for life!
Give me a call and we can discuss why using Jason Steele for your home buying search is key.
Thank you so much,
Jason Steele - Broker
Would you feel comfortable introducing the people you care about to me, who need my help?
The next time you are in a conversation with a friend, family member or neighbor and they
mention that they are looking for their first home, would you feel comfortable introducing, them to me?
When you do notice a friend, family member or neighbor would you do three things?
1. Take out your cell phone
2. Look up my number
3. Call me immediately and we can talk about how you can introduce them to me.
Follow my BLOG for real estate information.
Jason Steele - Broker
Wilfred McIntee & Company LTD., Real Estate Brokerage
On the Sunny Shores of Lake Huron, Port Elgin, On.
Not intended to solicit persons/properties currently under contract with any other representative or brokerage.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.