Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Choosing the Right Real Estate Representative

How to choose your Representative for LISTING your home.

Who do I choose to list it with?
What happens when I list my home?
How much do I ask?
How do I present my home for sale?
Do I have to change many things to sell my home?
What fees are involved?
So many questions, where do I turn?

Answers:

You need to confide in a representative who has the TIME and ENERGY to market your home, and answer those questions to the best of their knowledge. Don't you want your home exposed by someone that has the TIME to give your home the attention it deserves? Have you seen "lots" of signs out there lately? Having far too many listings doesn't make someone the best. If I know I can’t handle it, I will refer the listing to someone who can that way I have time to focus on the ones I already have. I try to keep my listing portfolio under 12 properties. This way, your home gets the attention it needs to be marketed properly.
Really, when listing your home the representative uses their marketing skills to attract buyers or their agents. Just placing a sign on the lawn and a listing on the Multiple Listing Service may not get the job done.
When you list your home, I will go over the details necessary to make this time in your life as stress free as possible. Open houses, Talking House, marketing are all steps that are taken when you list with me.
Closets, kitchens and bathrooms are the key to selling the home. De-clutter, and sometimes just a fresh coat of paint is all it takes.
As far as fees, commission varies, and there is no set rate. It is all dependant on the type of marketing needed, the “list” price of the home and other variables.
When you have questions, I will do my very best to provide YOU with answers. If I don’t know the answer, I will not guess….I will find the answer!
SO IF YOU ARE THINKING OF LISTING YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS FOR SALE, REMEMBER, BIGGER ISN’T BETTER, MORE ISN’T MOST. Listing with JASON STEELE, WHO IS THE PERSON THAT WILL TAKE THE TIME YOU AND YOUR HOME DESERVE!! JASON STEELE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
http://www.greybrucearea.com

No comments: